The Worst Chat Up Lines
When you’re out on the pull, there’s a few lines that should definitely be avoided. Either they’ve been used so many times that they’ve become a cliché, or they’re so cheesy that any girl would run a mile. The best way to chat up a woman is just to be yourself. Offer to buy her a drink, pay her a polite compliment and start up a non offensive conversation. It’s not rocket science, but so many of us get it wrong!
If a girl is interested, she will respond. If she blows you off, best to move on and find a lady who likes you back. We spoke to a few of our Green Park escorts to find out the worst chat up lines they’ve ever heard. Warning – these lines must be avoided at all costs!
1. “Get your coat love – you’ve pulled”. This may have been funny the first time it was used, but now it is old hat, and it makes you come across as arrogant and presumptuous.
2. “I lost my number – can I have yours?” It might be cute, but this one is well over used.
3. “Your eyes are like spanners – every time you look at me my nuts tighten.” It’s witty, but a bit too crude for most girl’s tastes.
4. “I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!” Nice universal reference, but again it’s a bit presumptuous. You shouldn’t open with a sexual reference as she will know that you’re only after one thing.
5. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together”. Sweet, cheesy. Probably better left in the playground.
6. “That’s a nice set of legs, what time do they open?” Hmmm, again a bit on the rude side. She’d have to have a good sense of humour for that one to work.
7. “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” Now this is sweet and you might stand a chance, but it has been very over used in the past.
8. “You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.” Insulting a girl is never going to get you anywhere. Ever.
9. “Are you a parking ticket? Because you have ‘fine’ written all over you!” This is pure cheese.
10. “Do you know what’d look fantastic on you? ME.” Another presumptuous one that might send her running!